Dear Radial Worlds International Competitors, Coaches and Friends
The Victorian State Government has been a long term supporter of the sport of sailing in this State. This year during the Laser 2020 Regattas the State Government has asked us to email affiliates and competitors to complete a survey. The questions are based around economic impacts you and any friends, partners, family etc travelling with you in Victoria.
The survey is anonymous, you only need to do this once and it takes less than 5 mins to complete the survey. If you live in Victoria the questions are short for interstate or overseas visitors the questions go into more detail.
The key points the survey is asking during your time in Melbourne and Victoria are
· The spending by you personally and any other people travelling with you on:
· Accommodation and meals and drinks
· Transport within Victoria (taxis, public transport, petrol, car hire repairs)
· Sailing registration fees
· Boast equipment expenses, boat charter, coach boats charter, fuel, repairs, equipment.
· Entertainment, theatre, zoo, other attractions
· Other spend in Victoria such as gifts, books, clothes, toiletries, groceries etc
· If you have come to Melbourne on more than one occasion for the Laser 2020 Regattas you will only have to estimate costs for the 1st trip. Your spend for any subsequent trips will calculated from the average of the 1st trip.
Thank you in advance for filling in the survey and assisting the Victorian State Government your economic impact you have made during your stay here in Victoria and strengthening the support of sailing for future events.
Thank you from the Laser 2020 team.