Post Regatta departure arrangements
Thanks for being part of the 2020 Summer of Laser Regattas at SYC. The SYC Members have been super accommodating over 3.5 months so it’s important the Club return to its normal set up in time for weekend racing so please;
- Make plans to remove your boat, preferably this Friday – if you would like to remove your boat after Friday, please do so by no later than on the weekend. This includes all coach boats, owned and training Lasers.
- Note if you are bringing your trailer into the yard on Friday night, please make sure that your boat is fully packed down and ready to go before you bring the trailer into SYC grounds.
- If you are using containers and you have not confirmed your plans with SYC, please contact Rex urgently on 0435 883 242 or via WhatsApp on +61 435883242.
- There are approx. 30 Lasers onsite that aren’t competing in this current regatta – please urgently remove your boat by no later than Fri morning (unless it’s going in a container)
- Friday morning, you can collect your trailer from the Talinga Rd trailer park and store it at Trey Bit Reserve during the day – this will make your exit on Friday night more efficient.
- If you are moving your boat on Saturday morning, you can access Treybit Reserve from 8am and the Club Yards from 8am. SYC is running two club races on Saturday and the club grounds and car park will start to get very busy from 11am. So please ensure you have exited the club before then to avoid unnecessary gridlock.
- All cars and trailers need to be vacated from Trey Bit Reserve by Saturday 5pm (otherwise you will unfortunately be locked in).
- Please assist the Club by picking up litter – especially on Friday. Let’s leave SYC as we found it.